Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Suit Up Challenge 4/18/10

Ok, it's Sunday, that means I'm supposed to weigh in for you heathens and let you mock me as necessary.
Well guess what Mo-Fo's....there will be no mocking here today!!! Unless you want to be a dick about it, but that's your call really.

SIDEBAR- I was trying to write this, and the F-Bomb was interrupting me to correct my grammar, at which point she started singing a grammar song. Not joking. God she's cool...

Ok, back to you guys being dicks, or whatever. Drumroll.....
192.2
Yeah - Suck it.
To be fair, that was my weigh in first thing when I got up. Yes, I got up at 11am. Whatever...I worked late. Don't judge.
Anyways, last Sunday was 196, but I don't think I weighed myself at the same time, presumably I may have had more food in me or something at the time. Because I don't think I lost an entire 4 pounds in one week....although....I am pretty fucking awesome.
From now on though I will weigh in first thing in the morning when I get up on Sundays, and that way everything will be even.
Still though, I clearly have lost some weight and am well on my way to my suit.
I won't lie to you fine people (and Michelle...Zing!); this is very difficult. I haven't even had that good of a week, I had some finals to write, and I had to go to my dad's to see my grandma, and I had to work. So I didn't even have time go for a run or a bike ride or anything. I have been doing push-ups and crunches, but other than that the big change has been my diet.
I've been eating much healthier and trying to drink lots of water. There has been no snacking in between meals, or at night after work. I have been soooo hungry all week, because i've become so used to eating larger portions than I should, and snacking and what not. So I think that is a big help. I'm also afraid of the internet backlash if I were to not lose the weight I promised.
I mean, I got enough fat jokes in school, I don't want anymore.
Alright. That's about it.
I wish this had turned out a little more entertaining for everyone...but I just woke up.
I'll try to come up with something better later on.
Or maybe I won't.
If you don't like it you go ahead and start your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment