Friday, April 16, 2010

Does this make me a bad person...or AN EVIL GENIUS?! MUHUHAHAHAHAHA......

The Date: Some time last week, I'm not good with days.
The Place: Somewhere in Edmonton, I'm not good with streets.

It was a hot day...or maybe it was cold, no - wait, I think it was windy. Yeah, definitely windy. I tried to act cool as I approached the front of my local dry cleaners, but I wasn't cool-quite the opposite: I was hot as balls!!
I was taking a handful of ties in to get dry cleaned but I had a dirty, dirty, filthy little secret; two of my ties....were damaged! Dum-dum-dum *dramatic music*
The little thing on the back that holds the back piece behind the front piece had broken on one, and the other was on its way and had some loose threads. I kind of figured that the guy would notice and make me sign or something noting the damage, but secretly I was hoping he wouldn't notice at all!
I walked in the front door, the guy behind the counter was old, really old. Nice. That was a good thing, he didn't check at all...although he did have to try three times to properly count all six ties. Yeah.
Success, he didn't even notice the damage. Stage One complete.
Stage two; I went and picked up my ties today...."Oh whaaaattttt? At the tailors? Damage? I am utterly and truly surprised. Agreed, it must have happened in the machine. Pleasure doing business with you. I will be back when you have fully repaired the damage that clearly you, and no one else, caused."

MWUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ack-*cough**choke*....
Uhhh...you get the point.

1 comment: