Monday, April 5, 2010

Hey YouTube, I'm coming for you!

Hey kids,
Fun story, I've recently begun building one of those crazy laser deals from Tron that pulls my electrons apart and then puts me back together as Jeff Bridges inside an arcade game.
Not really...
But I would, because YouTube needs to be kicked in the proverbial sack, and I think that's the only way I could do it.
I made the Lunge-Fest movie the other day, and I had a bunch of people asking me to put it on YouTube. Well I tried damn it, I tried! But apparently my video contains some "Copyrighted Material" (3 or 4 songs, Boo Hoo record labels.) I gave credit to the artists in the description of the movie, but regardless, The Gods of YouTube have far too high of standards to allow that to slide, and refused to allow the audio of my project to play.
Now, I'm sure most of you have been to YouTube, and seen the BILLIONS of videos containing copyrighted material. So, my question to you is, why me? Why YouTube gods?!?!
I've now started my own internet empire, and in 4-6 years will buy you, and then run you into the ground out of spite. Then I will replace you with my own website, get ready people.
Ry-Tube is coming.
All Ryan, All the time.

1 comment: