Friday, April 9, 2010

Guy-Love/ Teenage girls don't know shit

In the immortal semi-relavent to the 90's words of Pop star singer Jennifer Paige; It's just a little crush.
Also, it happens to be on a man. That's right, I have a man crush. Deal with it. This is 2010 people. This video is of Tony from Crash Kings singing Mountain Man. Now, all the teenage girls tend to develop the lust towards the guys playing the guitar. It's a known fact that guys learn to play guitar to pick up chicks. Well guess what; fuck that. Cause this guy doesn't play guitar and I want to bone him. Hard. Metaphorically.



Also, to even out the homo-eroticness, I also happen to think Liz from that MTV show is just as cute as a button. Mostly because she's kind of nerdy.



Now, I know what you are thinking gigantic mob of followers; "Ryan, I thought you only had eyes for your F-bomb?"
Well, she's probably reading this, so to answer your question: Of course. I was only kidding about crushes, be it on males or females. I don't even leave the house most of the time because I might accidentally see another woman, and that's not something that is ok.
Or so I've been told.
...
...
Please send help.

2 comments: