Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I can actually feel my money being stolen

So, I'm in my night class.
It's horrible here, never come and visit.
The words "Creativity" and "Innovation" and their definitions have been on the screen for about 20 minutes.
That's it. Nothing else. Well, she's also drawn an odd picture on the side, but I wasn't listening so I don't know what it is.
I can honestly say that so far in this course, Introduction to Management, I've learned almost nothing. But hey, it sure did cost me.
In fact, let's do some Math, it'll be fun kids! Like Bill Nye the Science guy...except, more cursing. Fuck. See?

My tuition:
Approx. $4200

That is for 10 classes, so that means
4200/10 = $420 per class.

This class is once a week for 3 hours, from January 12th to April 13th.
Giving me 14 classes and 42 hours of class.

That means this class costs me about $10 an hour.
I just paid about $3.30 for the definitions of two words I already knew.

AAAAAARRRRRG!

No comments:

Post a Comment