Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It runs in the family...

Hey, y'all.
Or something.
I'm visiting my Grandmother, she's awesome and has a moustache.
What more can I say really?
I came to visit and I am staying a day or two, also i'm getting to see my father and Step-mom (Broken family high-five!).
Well, as we all know I decided that I needed to lose weight. Apparently visiting the two sweetest ladies I know was a terribe fucking idea.
Yesterday I was offered cake about 9 times, not to mention chips, popcorn, and more cake. My dad is super fat, incase you were wondering.
I managed to decline all of them. Go me.
Unfortunately today they were able to discover my achille's heal...or stomach, or whatever.
Beer.
"Oh, hey buddy, we got you some Bud Light Lime...if you're interested..."
You damn harpies, you know I'm interested!
So yeah....I ditched all those snacks yesterday, but now I'm about five beers deep and my grandma is drinking three finger whiskeys with a splash of water.
Also, she may have mentioned my grandfather had a small penis.
Not as shocking as you think, you get used to her after a while.



I need to end this...but I'm not really sure where it is going.
Well...as my grandma would say; I guess you are all S.O.L.
Suck it.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry dude, there are no calories in lite beer. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard if you drink it upside down you actually lose calories.
    That has got to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Granny could totally beat up your Granny. Let's arrange it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandma's a drinker, not a fighter.

    ReplyDelete