Monday, May 10, 2010

The Suit Up Challenge Day Late Update

I was supposed to do this yesterday, if you have a problem with that please fill out one of I'm Not Cool Enough to Blog's helpful reader comment cards. You'll find them in your mom's nightstand, I left them there when I was making the sex at her.
See what I did there?
Don't complain, or I sex at your mom.
That's just how I am.
Speaking of moms, yesterday was mother's day. I phoned my mom and she didn't answer, I left a message.
She never called back.
Harsh? Not really, that's pretty regular.
However the F-bombs mom and dad were in town on the weekend, so I did get to wish someone a happy mother's day. We also had pizza. Yeah, that's right, I had pizza. I didn't want to- well, that's a lie. We all know I wanted to, I just wanted to continue my healthy weight loss habit more. But then the future mother in-law literally threatened me with a handful of utensils. There were witnesses. So, I indulged, and holy crap it was so friggin' good. I haven't had anything greasy and delicious in so long now. It blew my mind.
On to the more important parts though I am officially down to 182.2
Kaboom.
That is more then 12lbs since the start of this little thing readers. That means I get to go ahead and buy myself that suit.
It also means that I"m fucking awesome, incase you didn't know.
Fear not, Suit Up Challenge updates will still be given on a regular basis, because despite that fact that I lost the initial 12lbs, which was my goal, I still have plenty more to go. So I shall endure, and continue with the diet and exercise.
More importantly I saw Iron Man 2 on the weekend. It was the tits.
Rarely are sequels as good as the original...even rarely-er (sure) are they better.
This was not better...or as good. But it was darn close!!
These days comic adaptions are so plentiful that they are hit or miss, but this was a very good movie. Tons of entertainment, and Robert Downey, Jr.  is probably a better Tony Stark then anyone could have dreamed of. I would suggest going to see it, if you haven't already.
Anyways, I have a few more moms to go see on account of people getting on my bad side...

No comments:

Post a Comment