Saturday, May 15, 2010

Big Fat fatty Double Mc-Fat-Fat

That's me by the way.
I'm the big fat fatty double Mc-Fat-Fat.
Seriously.
"Uuuuuuughghggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
That's the sound my stomach is making.
But also, simultaneously, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah."
As everyone is well aware my Step-brother recently graduated law school (His pants are the fanciest) and through some unforeseen pneumonia related health issues I ended up driving my step-dad and mother to Calgary.
Which was very very bad for the diet.
Holy crap. This is a quick list of how much I ruined my diet:

-Braised Lamb Shank with potatoes (Empty Carbs! God!)
- Steamwhistles, plenty of them.
- Subway, not terrible, but again, more carbs then usually acceptable.
-Italian Antipasto Platter, a lot of it. Including two kinds of cheese, genoa salami, mortadella, proscuitto, asagio stuffed peppers, and a lot of Foccacia bread. A lot.
-More beer.
-THREE kinds of Pasta. Most of it covered in buttery delicious sauces.
-Lamb, Veal, and Swordfish. I'm assuming the Swordfish was also a baby, because it was just as delicious as the first two, and we both know they were tasty because of their innocence.
-Ukrainian Breakfast at Nellies, with Perogies, hash browns, and toast. Fuck my life. It was all sooooo good. Nellies sprinkles their hash browns with ground up angels or something.


Once more, Big Fat Fatty Double Mc-Fat-Fat.
I need to go to the gym so bad.
I also have a new video I'm working on that will be posted soon, and a special announcement coming in the next few days!
Very exciting.
Unless you have literally anything else to do with your life other then read my blog. Which you must not, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it was ground up angels that was sprinkled on your hash browns...

    http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2010/01/15/calgary-nellies-restaurant-food-health-safety-mice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even care.
    It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mice made it extra delicious...they were like the elves and the shoemaker except full of disease and maladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Mice= mighty mouse= cocaine. Hence the deliciousnes & not caring.

    ReplyDelete