Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Running Scared" play-by-play.

*Editors note: This post is meant only to be read while watching the movie "Running Scared" starring Hollywood treasure Paul Walker.
If you have not at the very least seen the movie recently, this will be confusing.
Also, the only reason I attempted to watch this cinematic jewel is because my friend @CaptainSheBro insisted that it was "Paul Walker's best movie." This may be true. It still sucked bad.

This kid is apparently hurt, but the small amount of blood on his shirt isn't changing. That suggests he's no longer bleeding, so what's the rush?

Oh snap, he's got asthma. That's why.

I definitely recognize the voice of Chaz Palminterri, meaning that Paul Walker is now the second worst actor in this movie.

Ok. Someone just flew 6 feet through the air after being shot with a shotgun, highly un-realistic, but still super awesome.

Paul Walker is now going down on a woman (possibly Vera Farminga), he seems to be enjoying it; this is more acting than I generally see him do.

These children have stacked up paint cans to mark the goal line for Hockey. I understand, you don't have a net, you make due. What I don't understand however, is why do you have 8 cans of paint in your basement? Unless you are a painter this is just weird.

I'm pretty sure Paul Walker just pronounced "perfect" as "poifect". Is that what they sound like in New Jersey?

If I am following this correctly, the foreign neighbour dad is upset that his son is a hockey fan, but not a fan of John "My name is actually Marion" Wayne.

HOLY FUCK PAUL WALKER CAN SEE THROUGH TIME.

Why is Mrs. Criminal-with-bad-fake-accent totally ok with her husband leading a life of crime?

Oh Shit!  Paul Walker just bumped into Chaz, and Chaz knows who Paul is but Paul doesn't know who Chaz is so Paul was all like "Oh sorry". What a fucking putz.

Seriously? Your "hangout" is an old abandoned rec-center in the park? What the fuck is up with these kids.

Ahhh, the infamous "whispering hobo."

This kid has excellent listening skills: "Alright kid, you stay out here, I'm going inside this sketchy bathroom at this abandoned amusement park in the middle of the night to investigate those gun shots we just hear."
2 seconds later the kid rolls through the door
"Hey! Wassup Paul Walker? You getting shot at in here? No? Coolio to the max."

Yes! This pimp is keeping his business in order! That shit's an investment.

*At this point I have stopped watching this movie.
This was about a month ago, I have no plans to resume.
I figured I might as well post what I have.
If you haven't seen this film, consider yourself lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment