Thursday, September 23, 2010

Security Breach!

As you can see from the picture below, I've been hacked;
JK's! This actually happened!
Horrifying.
It's been decided that I need to pump up the security here at the blog. I'm a high priority target people.
You'll notice in the new banner up above that I've hired a crack security team.
...
We are still working out the details of services. I don't think they are working out...
Anyways.
I've taken it upon myself to find the identity of this hacker, because I"M NOT OK WITH DICKS.
Only I get to decide who puts dicks in my mouth-I mean - only I put dicks - agh, I mean - I get to choose the dicks- Gah!
...
...
I don't like dicks.
Moving on.
From my fairly expertise understanding of the internet (most of which was learned from the excellent 1995 movie Hackers) to "hack" someone you'd have to be very small.
You know, because the fence the internet puts up around my blog only has very small openings.
Judging by the size of the openings the intruder must have been about the size of a small dog...or a really big cat.
However...they wouldn't have the opposable thumbs necessary to type on a keyboard...
Oh god.
There's only one person it could have been:
Nino! Worlds smalles/coolest man!
Blast you Nino!
This round goes to you...but I'm already planning my counter-attack!
You think you're so cool...but we'll see how cool you are when I put those fancy sunglasses on top of your fridge.
THEN WHAT YOU SMUG BASTARD???

3 comments:

  1. My new desktop! A big simpsons style ha ha to you! Btw, WTF is on your hand? Is that a condom? You're supposed to put it on the giant dick, not unwrap it like a Christmas present! The girl seems to be enjoying herself, maybe you should consider having an extra dick around to make up for the Mohawk, it seems to be working there! Or is it the Mohawk working in spite of the disembodied penis you're gobbling? In most cases it's the giant dick that attracts the ladies (accurate on so many levels) but I keep mine in my pants. Go with what works I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If memory recalls that is a 40 of Malt Liquor taped to my hands.
    I never said I was a role model.
    That mohawk was very bad and short lived.
    Also, it was done by drunk people with scissors and bics.
    There was a lot of bleeding on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like char...poor, poor char...always with the penis on her face...

    ReplyDelete