Monday, September 27, 2010

Most people that aren't me are good at stuff.

My buddy Matt is awesome.
He is the type of guy that can talk you into doing something you hate, and have you thanking him by the end of it.
He's also so creative it makes me want to cry go work out, because I'm super envious that I have to rely on fart jokes all the times.
This being said, I'm going to shamelessly plug him, he's started writing some stuff and putting it on a Blog.
It's super good stuff, on my blog I just usually complain about people or make fun of my face, but he actually writes stuff. Good stuff, with like artistic merit and whatnot.
Pfft.
He can keep his "merit". I still have Nino.
Surprisingly he holds the world record for most Flapjacks eaten in 30 minutes.
Anyways, you can find the link to his awesome work right here, and also in the area on the right of "People that are cooler than me."
Go read it, or I'll put up topless photos of myself.
I SWEAR TO GOD I"LL DO IT.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip of the hat big guy. I'm assuming you've talked to Nino and he's probably raving about me on his blog also. Thanks buddy. I admit it, you might even be to cool to blog.

    ReplyDelete